Sunday, December 10, 2006

Portfolio Update

December Silver expired with a nice profit, even though it continued a bit after expiration. As for Crude, it seems that I have been on the right side of the trade so far. I think we could see some upwards momentum going forward from here, I don't regard $65 as unlikely during the winter months. LMC, BOLI and PARE have all been phenomenal lately. Boliden has really played out nice as a fundamental case, up some more than 40% since the position was initiated not long ago. The stock is still not expensive based on next year's estimates with a P/E well below 10. The company also seems more shareholder friendly now with a big dividend coming next year. I don't like to sell BOLI under SEK 200. Pare, my largest holding, closed on a new ATH on Friday. I hope to be able to be a bit more active in my trading than I have been able to be lately although the holidays are closing in.

No comments: