Thursday, May 24, 2007

Placing a Bet on Macau

Bought some MPEL today close to all time low for the stock which coincidence with the much awaited opening of Crown Macau. Macau experienced some 46% revenue growth year over year for the first quarter of this year. Melco is the only Macau pure play available and I think long term investors will be well awarded. TheStreet.com has some more in-depth coverage of the stock for the interested.

In other news; WFR will be added to the S&P 500. For the broad market I think it is very healthy to see some selling, I can't remember when I last saw a 17 point drop in the S&P futures. Google is a under-performer that is showing some strength.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness to your submit
is just spectacular and that i can assume you're knowledgeable on this subject. Well along with your permission let me to clutch your RSS feed to keep updated with approaching post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please keep up the rewarding work.

my web page: what is binary options trading