Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Taking a Bite...

...of the Apple. Bought some at $72.40 ahead of tonight's presentation. I hope that the company can take a share of the living room entertainment...

Went long Silver on higher levels than were we currently are. I am aware that I am sticking out my neck here, but I know of no other way of making a killing in the markets. Silver is up more than 2% today. Will scale into the position. At the same time I realize that flexibility is a key to be successful in this market.

MA had a huge run-last night after dipping below $60 momentarily.

GS is reporting tonight, will watch closely for any buying opportunity.

Everyone is very, very negative on oil right now. We are still at $66, people seems to forget that. This could be the time to get aggressive on the XOI again as it is quickly approaching 1000.

SPX closed last night at 1300.

No comments: