Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A Trade and Some Thoughts

Covered my short Dec S&P futures at the 1384 level, maybe not an optimal trade but didn't like that my short position dragged on for so long.

Crude is up big here. My playbook was to go long if the market showed some weakness today after the numbers. Now the strategy should be to go long on any weakness.

Pare exploded up today more than 10% after they released some news from Tunisia as I expected they would do and wrote here earlier. I think this is only the beginning of a re-valuation of the stock, more news could also be on the way soon.

Google recently set a new all time high above $480. As with Pare, I believe the stock has further to go. I believe one of the most exciting news could be close to prime time. Gdrive (or Patypus as it is called internally at Google) maybe be near launch.

No comments: