Thursday, January 04, 2007

Market Update

A tech rally is underway. Google is one stock that became way too cheap in the 450:s, where it should have been bought heavily. Gdrive and iTV will likely be the big announcements of Q1.

Otherwise the big news is Crude which is tough to be long during a record warm winter in the northern hemisphere. The weather should be priced in already. I think it would be wrong to sell during this shake-out.

Pare has had a fantastic rally up to over SEK 70 before this pull-back. I am waiting for a release from the company before I trim my position.

GS seems to be pinned at $200. Could be a good case for put writing as I don't see much downside trading at P/E 10.

I have been eyeing EURJPY that was trading at record levels and should have been shorted in a contrarian move, I was however more focused on other markets.

No comments: